- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Free return shipping
- In-house customer service
- More than 40 years of expertise
Why we love this product
High quality is important to us, which is why Teufel recommends selected partners such as K&M, for technically excellent interaction between all components. The table microphone arm with 3/8" or 5/8" thread connection is versatile for workstations, recording studios, podcasts or other applications.
Key advantages at a glance
- Table microphone arm with 3/8" or 5/8" threaded connection for microphones (e.g. Shure MV7) for optimal positioning and thus the best possible transmission.
- Clamping range on the table from 10 to 51 mm for a wide range of mounting options
- Secure, powerful clamping thanks to stable metal frame with high-quality plastic inserts and non-slip support
- Specially shaped clamping surfaces for smooth surfaces as well as for round tubes
- Length: 460 mm to 960 mm, sturdy, noiseless construction made of steel
- Supplied without cable, but with four cable clamps
All technologies at a glance
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.